Students who earn the Indiana College Core milestone at Indiana University Bloomington and subsequently transfer to another IU campus or state institution will not be required to complete ICC requirements on that campus or at that institution.
To earn the Indiana College Core (ICC) milestone at IU Bloomington, a student must:
- successfully complete the IU Bloomington Breadth of Inquiry requirements
- successfully complete an approved IU Bloomington English Composition course
- successfully complete an approved IU Bloomington Quantitative Reasoning course
- Successfully complete one of the following approved IUB Speaking and Listening courses:
- BUS-C 104 Business Presentations
- BUS-C 106 Business Presentations: Honors
- COLL-P 155 Public Oral Communication
- SPEA-V 260 Topics in Public Affairs (topic: Speaking, Listening, and Public Affairs)
- Take additional coursework from the IUB Common Ground course lists, if necessary, to reach the ICC 30–credit hour minimum
- Complete the above ICC coursework with a GPA of 2.000 or higher.
For details regarding how the ICC milestone may apply to degree requirements at another campus or institution, please contact that campus or institution.